Monday, July 30, 2012

Uppa Baby saves the day!

I have a very cool cover for Steve's car seat. It's made by Uppa Baby (they call it a "cabana") and it's basically a mesh cover with an additional reflective flap to block the sun. I use it all the time while we're walking, to keep the sun out of Steve's face, and I almost always use it when we go out on errands, partly to keep the sun out of his eyes in the parking lot, and partly just to keep him in his own little zone of quiet. I have had a lot of people comment on how cool the product is.

Anyway, I mostly love the product for its ability to block the sun while, thanks to the mesh, still being breathable. The mesh part was also touted as a bug screen, but I'd never really thought that would be much of an issue. Well, last week it did its job...

Yes, that is a bee mere inches from my sleeping baby's face.

No comments: