Friday, July 20, 2012

Tummy time smiles

I finally managed to get some pictures of Steven smiling while he's actually looking at the camera. I think I tricked him with the first few by smiling at him and then bringing the camera up at the last second, but then I think he actually just looked at me with the camera and figured it was OK to keep smiling! Yay! Some are blurry, of course, because he kept moving. When he's propped on his tummy over the Boppy his objective seems to be to propel himself forward, up and over. Once when Mike stopped watching him long enough to grab a soda from the fridge Steve managed to face plant on the other side. No harm done, but that is why you don't leave a baby alone on the Boppy!

Pardon the slew of photos, but this mom can't pick just one cute one. I think the first and last are my two favorites!






2 comments:

Auntt Virginia said...

Cute, happy boy! I wish we could see all of you more often.

Amy said...

He just keeps getting cuter and cuter!