As a follow-up to my previous post, I did get a chance to weigh and measure Steve last week. Last Thursday (7/12/12) he weighed 13#, 12 oz, and on Friday with Mike's help I measured him as best as I could (and certainly as well as they do at the pediatrician's office!) and he is just a bit over 25" long. This puts him at the 78%ile in length and the 42%ile in weight for a 3 month old boy. Long and lean. But he's got chubby cheeks and he's getting some chubby thighs and calves, so he's doing fine! I have a couple of University of Michigan onesies in size 3-6 months and they are clearly for shorter and chubbier babies--he's almost too long for them and they just hang around him at the neck and have all sorts of loose fabric in the torso! Carter's clothes seem to fit him the best, as they are a bit longer and cut more slenderly through the body. And Disney has a very smart "grow an inch" extra row of snaps on their onesies, which will increase their lifespan.
No comments:
Post a Comment