Steven is tall enough now (I don't know how tall exactly as I haven't tried to measure him lately) that his reach is getting to be an issue as far as getting to things on counter tops, tabletops, blind cords, etc. He almost pulled a cup of coffee onto himself one day when he pulled on the place mat it was sitting on. Fortunately the coffee weighed down the place mat enough that he could only pull it off the table slowly and I caught it in time. He is constantly pulling Mike's hairbrush off the bathroom counter and carrying it around the house like a prize. And now he can finally reach the handles to the pantry cabinet, so we've had to put a slide lock on it to keep him from getting in and making a mess.
On my tiptoes, but I can reach!
What's in here?
Ooh, a box of something!
How fun!
(Shake shake shake shake shake shake shake)
No comments:
Post a Comment