My mom has been telling me for months that we needed to get some professional pictures taken of Steven. When she and my dad came to visit for Thanksgiving she decided to take matters into her own hands. So the Tuesday before Thanksgiving we dressed Steven up (thanks for the cute outfit, Bill, Theresa, and Lissa!) and took him to do the deed. He was such a trooper! We hadn't made an appointment so we had to wait about 20 minutes, then the shoot, then waiting for the photographer to edit the proofs, then viewing the proofs, then picking out which ones to get as prints... all in all it took about 2 hours and I was so glad Steven was cooperative and not too fussy even when he got bored. We got a CD of all the the edited proofs, even the ones we didn't get prints of, so I thought I'd share. Some of the shots were a little more Christmas-oriented, so I think I'll save those for a later post!
![]() |
| This one and the one below cracked us up with his poses and expressions! |
![]() |











1 comment:
Those are wonderful pictures! I can't wait to see the rest. Steven always seems to look just as cute when he's not smiling as when he's smiling. I really like the one with the black background where he's looking up. Cute baby!!
Post a Comment