Saturday, September 8, 2012
Living a lie...
I've been suspicious the last week or two that Steven isn't quite as tall as they measured him at his last appointment (27 inches). So today I got out some paper and pen and measured him myself. And as far as I can tell, he's only 26 inches. Which I'm sure is still taller than average, but probably not the >99th percentile that 27 inches would be. I did find and wash all of his 6-9 month clothes yesterday, because he'll be needing them not too long from now. He's already practically outgrown his size 6 month jammies, especially since we double diaper him at night which gives him a big butt. Last night he wore his new Gopher jammies which are 6-9 month size and they were a little loose but not too long. And the Gophers won their game today so it must have been a good luck charm. Right now he's wearing his Stanford onesie so hopefully he'll bring them good luck tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, he's really tall (and such a cutie!)! David is around 5th percentile for height, and his legs are really short, so it is often hard to find pants that fit. And forget anything that comes in a set--he is usually at least one size smaller in pants than shirts.
Post a Comment