Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A few more pictures

I finally got around to getting some pictures off of my iPhone, so now I get to see if I can figure out how to post them!!

Steve had his first real tub bath last night. He tolerated it much better than the first tub bath where we had him in the little newborn sling attachment. It's supposed to make newborns feel more supported and secure, but the problem is that they aren't submerged in the water at all, so I think he just got cold and cranky. Being in the warm water last night seemed to agree with him more. Coincidentally I snapped these photos when Daddy's arms and hands were strategically placed, so he won't have to worry about blackmail pictures on prom night.



And here are just a couple more pictures I liked...



3 comments:

Aunt Virginia said...

What a cute, sweet baby!!! We love him already.

Anonymous said...

He's so cute!! For bath time, I found that using a "tubby towel" helped tremendously. It's just a towel you wet in warm water and drape over his body to keep him warm. They make towels for this purpose, but any hand towel would work. The second I put one on David at that age, he would immediately stop crying and really enjoy the bath. You might want to try that with the sling.

Anonymous said...

You might want to try a "tubby towel" with the bath sling. It's just a towel you get wet in the warm water, and drape over the baby. David would stop crying immediately when I put one on him, and then he really seemed to enjoy the bath. They make towels for that purpose, but any towel would probably work. I felt much more secure with David in the sling--at least when I was bathing him by myself.