On Friday, Karen and I completed our registration by going to Younkers. As you can see from my previous post, this means we are registered at Younkers, Carson Pirie Scott, Herberger's, Bon Ton, Boston Stores, Bergner's, and Elder-Beerman. If I can convince her, we may yet register at Menards.
Links:
BTW, right now I am listening to Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis by Ralph Vaugh Williams. I highly recommend it. And the radio stations of MPR, which I am currently listening to.
Rumor has it that there will be a wedding-oriented event in Iowa City on June 8. What I am told is that there is no mention of the word "shower" in it at all. And it is supposed to be "man-friendly." Whatever that means.
And now MPR is playing the Suite No. 1 in E flat for Military Band by Gustav Holst! What a day! What's next--Procession of the Sardar?
No comments:
Post a Comment