It's been a while since we've updated the blog. Mostly because not much has been going on in the planning process. However, things picked up again around the beginning of December. We've been meeting with photographers (2 down, one to go) and hopefully we'll have a decision made in the next week or two. Also, I bought a dress this past weekend. You can find a picture of the dress here. Exquisite, no? Well, the 80's are making a comeback, after all.
I went to two dress shops this past Saturday and the experiences could not have been more different. It was like night and day. The first shop turned out to be in a mall (bad clue number one) and was the absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced. I almost felt like I was on Candid Camera, it was that bad. Very rushed, indifferent service bordering on rude; I have no idea how they expect any woman to want to buy a dress from them. Anyway, the other shop was simply wonderful. We spent about 2 hours in there and I never felt rushed or like I was wasting their time. They were very helpful, very well informed about the products they carry, and everyone in the shop very clearly enjoyed what they were doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment